Saturday, March 21, 2009

The CO Camp stories^^

The early morning of Tshung Tsin Secondary School

This week
(16-19 March 2009)

I had stayed in school for 5 days and 3 night..
Although it was tired,
But I am so happy that...
the camp was conducted by all the comittee smoothly and happy!!!
Cz of boring i took some funny photo in the camp...
N... a photo took whn the early morning of tshung tsin school from 5th floor window..
Yes!! You are right.. The picture upwards is the photo i took...
Nice??
haha...
I'm so miss the night game..
Especially the 1st night game played wif those "xing sheng"..
cz...the programmer made a bowl of "drinks" to let us drink n needed to guess what have been blended inside..oh no..made me "bu shu fu" a night till next morning..

You know what was blended inside??

vinegar, pepsi, apple, banana, pepper powder, kari powder, "dou si" n water...

OMG!!!



While..
I also very miss the last night i stayed in the camp...
After a night game for the "old students",
I saw many stars on the sky..
The 1st i saw stars in sky...
But the time i saw i still cannot take out my fon to try to take photo...
cz...that was a activity time..
So after the "masuk baris" end..
Some of my friends stayed there for look for the star and "sun bian" let the sweat dry...
We all take out camera and handphone to try to take photo...
But cnt...
I'm so disappointed..
i had tried to call a friend to help me...
but he cnt oso...
so the way i can took was only looking on the sky for few minutes with my friends...



The second day..( also the last day in the camp)
bcz of last night i need to do my work in co room till 1.30am...
The second day my eyes had swollen..(still gt a bit now..T.T)
I tried to "cheng" till the camp end...
but till the afternoon, my eyes started to pain..
i tried to practice for an hour..
Then i went to sleep for a while in a "jiao luo"..
After i sleep for an hour i'm getting better and i can continue to playing my flute la..
^^ so now... My camp nicely stories finished!!!!

Hope you guys enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment