Sunday, March 21, 2010

Regret.....

grabed from Bing.com

Oh My goodness...
I was keep doing a lot of things which let myself to regret.
First,
i went to my house party...
all my girls friend didn't go..
All my best friends there are guys.
and none of them is a gentlemen.
Well... i was so sad about that..
Luckily none of them is my boyfriend.
well.. they are really very bad...
Even my best friends also will not let myself alone to get my purse which left in someone's car and go to the 'restaurant' themselves and not telling me where are them...
Oh my goodness.. i was so sad at there..
>>I was so miss you guys there, friends..............

Secondly,
i went to a PROFESSIONAL talk today.
Oh my goodness..
those things really hard to understand..
Luckily my friend was there,
Luckily he could help me,
Luckily he explained it for me..
Thank you friend.. you are really good enough..
Thank god.
I really felt so sad there...
all of them are profesional, man......
how could i join a talk just for them??
yea... but its ok... i learnt something.
That is good enough for me..
yea....
Tommorrow i'm going for my JPJ test..
Hope that i could do it well...
and do something that i will not regret started from tommorrow.. (or tonight if possible...)

No comments:

Post a Comment