Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gooooood Mooorrnnniiiiiiing!!!


Greatings everyone!
I've been a long time didn't post anything here. Is this because of my life is too peace recently? haha. Yes. I'm having a sweet and happy life these days. And I'm in my lovely holidays now. just 2 weeks but. but. there are tons of homeworks given by the LECTURERS. My goodness, they already grab my weekdays and even the Saturday from june to early august, and they gave their students a lot of homework during holidays, are they cruel? speechless. okaay. forget about it. just remember to FINISH IT asap, then i can hang out with friends. haha.
My friends are having exams now. Even xii xeer also. See, is this call a holiday for me? Hmm.. no. I don't think so. Just no need to go to school and have more hours to stay at home and also library. do you guys know? These days, my mum is keep asking me study, study and STUDY!! I know is good for me.. But STRESS........... Hmm, luckily He accompany me.
He is travelling to China this coming Sunday, with his parents. I've been sad a long time because of this. He will not be with me for SEVEN days. AND AND, can't contact each other!!!!!!! TTTTTTTTT.TTTTTTTTT.

Okaay, Xii Xeer told me, I should become more independent and don't let him worry about me. Yes. I SHOULD!! but, but, its really hard.

Wish myself good luck~ I'll be ok.. =)

p.s. Friends, good luck in exams, study hard!
p.p.s. Dear, enjoy travelling in China ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment