Friday, September 21, 2012

Latest news in 2012 of stephykly :)

lovely sisters ever <3>




















One year,
one year later,
2012,
with new life, 
and here to say hi to my blog, and friends :)

it was my birthday for the last post, and 2 weeks ago, my another birthday passed. 20th!!!! its 20TH!!!! getting older already :(
Its really nice that i met 3 friends, have the same birthday again, so add up them, 5 i met before i come to india, total are 8!!!!!!!

Oops wait, i have never been update yet. SO CURRENTLY, IM IN INDIA!!!!!
India, when i said it out feels a bit sad case right? What to do? MEDIC... *who ask you to choose this course and get a that bad results????
but then, teachers here are great... no regrets :)


erm, just dont ask me about 'how's life?'
surely, I'll answer you, 'LIFELESS!!!!!'
but luckily i made friends here, they are great, nothing much. as chinese said, at home we have to depend on our parents, and when you're alone overseas, you have to depend on your friends.
of course, everyone has their own personality, just accept everything, keep quiet.:)
Then, life is much more better, live easier :)


too much to tell, express, but where to starts? okay fine, number it :D

1. was listening to a song about parents, home, and tears dropped.
i was actually picked songs to listen randomly, and it touches my weak point. :( i miss my mummy and daddy laaaaa...

2. Period, you suck. I miss my mum because of you. :(
recently, i felt dizziness, almost faint and muscles cramp for the 1st and 2nd day of period, i dont know what is wrong, was scared its is because of anemia, terrible you know, anemia makes people weak. 
I wanted to call my mum and ask her what to do, but right now its really late in Malaysia :(((((((
And i told all my friends, they really cares, thanks to them :) But nothing could be done,  I google searched the problem, but it shows that they are really a lot of people have it and nothing to treat it :(
Fine.

3. A guy, named J. I thought he is a good friend to talk to, but recently i found out, he is just like the guy i mentioned before. he started to talk to me like him. Is that my problem? or his? fine, make a distance, stay away, better. I made that as my punishment, and i think i got it, so enough, this time, I will just let myself to keep away from that kind of feeling again.
让自己觉得自己很犯贱的感觉,一次就够了。:)

4. Results, Actually, i got a quite bad results for last semester. My dad called, and you know, once dad called, thats mean you really have to behave yourself :) SO, this sem, better i study hard, to pull up my intern marks to pass my unis :)

5. WEIGHT LOSS!!! Problem of the year, am getting fat, GRRR... yes, going to keep it back, but not for these days. Since yesterday night, i already loss appetite, and keep dizzy... i really scare i lost energy and faint. i dont even dare to lock my door when Im inside my room alone. :( 

6. MONEY USAGE control. Since my dad called about results, i dont really dare to ask money from him, better i use less and just keep fit. dont need to pay for food :D

Problematic year HUH? I know right, alone at overseas, something that couldnt tell everyones around me... keep it here, and whoever read this, my buddies ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment