Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Tawau Trip and My Aunty's birthday!!!

The aeroplanes' road..
lols =.=~

The Aeroplanes' road.....
haha~i'm so lame~
Airasia...lols...
haha~
nice??
Pasar Tawau...=.=
Pasar Tawau...
lols=.=
My mummy and my Cute sister^^
My birthday Aunty!!!

erm..
What my sister thinking??
@@
My fat fat aunty ..hehe^^
Yupzz!!
My mummy sitting on the chair in front of the reception..
nice??
My sister^^
My aunty with her cake!!
This the cake!!!
Yo! my friends...
There is all the picture i took in Tawau at last night and this morning...
I Just came back from Tawau...
Haha..
my nice hometown..
at there~
I ate many things...haha..
so nice!!!!
Although those thing will make me fat..
but...I only go back once a year...
Nvm la...hehe^^
At the airport~
i saw modelssss...
oh!! they are so slim and their leg are long!!!
wow!! wonderful girls..
Yesterday was my aunt birthday!!!
We went to a cafe in Promenade Hotel of Tawau and bring a nice cake celebrate with her...
haha..nice right??
Although went there for pray is a tired Job..
but thats a good trip!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment