Thursday, April 9, 2009

My school Life~

My BM Teacher~ liang moi xia de...

My class monitor~

My friend used ny camera ss~
lols..


They preparing the choir practice~


They are talking something funny togather~

My best friend~ ADELINE SOON~



our class babysitter~ Krystal Chok

My classmate...
I call him "he shun de de di di"
haha~

HI!!

our choir leader~ Sandra

the book i read 2day..
quite nice...

Gambate~

My friends is writing the information to us~~
Can u see what is it??

so emo~~

so hardworking~~

Sleeping??!!
The person who everyday birthday!!!
Happy birthday!!
~Addy

wow...What they discussing??

My ladtop~~

ow!!!
What they doing?!

ss guy~ haha~

aiks~
let her know i'm taking photo~

My whole class!!
Hi!!! Yes!!
That's my school life...
N...
although my class dont have 'liang moi'...
But...I still want to let u all know...
MY SCHOOL LIFE!!!
haha~ wish u all enjoy it!!!
P.S: My 'tou pai' skill still bad...* I'll improve it ASAP one...

No comments:

Post a Comment