Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Injured... AND JAMES!!


Oh. mY gosh!!!!
My Hand was injured...

NOt the LEFT~~ but the RIGHT!!!!

I fell on the floor again...
really stupid o me...
hate it...

today, i went to tuition...
A new tuition again...
It was really nice...
THAN OUR SCHOOL TEACHER!!!

haha...

I heard a name again...

oh no... The 3rd JAMES...

so many JAMES in this world...

Now i tell you guys...
The JAMES I met until now.....

The 1st JAMES i met..
~in a temple camp, he is quite handsome....
~his full name is James Wong

The 2nd JAMES i met..
~also in a camp - YMM camp...
~he is still ok la... not really handsome but nice to look...
~he has a yellowish brown hair...
~his full name is James Voon

The 3rd JAMES i met..
~in my new tuition...
~still not really know him....
~but he is quite fat... hehe...
~i'll introduce him here whn i know him la...

SO.... i hope that dont have any JAMES appear in my life again...
so annoying....
haha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment