Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My camp life~

They said byebye for me^^

our "自拍" Photo~

~In lift~


same~
my old old old old friend....haha^^

our bad breakfast~

our football team with coach....

our football team in midnight~

so kesian...

so tall right?!

the last night...

formal....

?

ha...perasan...

sleepy?!


排骨& xeer
loke shin

L.Y.Y.

XEER


jie & me

排骨

qian yu..

沈汉勇

in bus...goin' the yayasan sabah..


an evening sky...
nice?

two tired gal...

haha...a boring afternoon...resting...


?

what they doin'?
sleepy girl..

What?
they talking?
hah~

What they lookin'?

my bad lunch~

What a?

an old girl and a young girl..haha
They said 情侣装 wa....

nice ba right?

wuh!! ss king~

Our "teacher"~

waiting 4 dinner?

boy team...

团长&副团长


In 2.6.2009-8.6.2009


I joined a camp...

You knew it....


"汇流"

yupz...thats it..


Thats my life in there..


No comments:

Post a Comment