Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shocked?! Studies...

Last night Seeling sent me a message..
I thought it was a forward message so i didn't read it..
But This morning i read it~ i shocked!!!!!!!
haiz....
In the end...
Nothing happened and it was just a forward message~
Omg..
I told Xeer she laughed at me... aiks...
Ning a.. Please don't send those message for me..
Really shocked~





This morning, i went to study again.
As usual, i studied until Xeer met me and lunch together.
Today Xeer brought jacket.
Because she got fever last night and there was really very cold.
We "curi curi" took photo when teachers not there...
haha~ thats it..
yea Xeer.. When you came...
Really study less...
Keep talking..

And..
I wanna to say sorry for James..
I know you are busy~
But..
Actually...
That was just a forward message..

No comments:

Post a Comment