Monday, October 26, 2009

Why study is tired


Today,
I went for revision in library alone.
I studied a long period,
about 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Now i know..
how alone feels,
how tiredness feels,
how stress feels.

After the revision,
I went for tuition.
My english tuition.
My teacher, Mr. Dawson told me this evening was the 2nd last tuition for me.
He took a photo of me and then he said he will post to facebook.
I hope i can get it.. My 1st and last photo at there.

After the tuition and dinner,
I went another tuition again.
BM tuition.
At there, i already wanted to exhaust...

Finally i'm home.
Good!
But i just realized that i got a things haven't done!
It's for the Junior 1 Intake things..

OMG......


Yea..
Tomorrow, I going to library again..
This time.. i asked some friends to go..
I hate loneliness..

SSSoo my friends,
Don't let me alone, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment