Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bye..


Its 12.55 now...
I'm still here and preparing my mood for the camp i'm attending tomorrow..
I got a worst worst holiday after SPM..
Because I sick..

Well...
These days i keep thinking about my friends are leaving me one by one...
and all of them are my best friend..
I'm going to study in KK without best friends..
OMG!!!
SO.... STEPHY!! You better watch out...
You should find again a best friend for your new institute life..
Yes.. But.. hard for me..
May be.. Never mind..
I'm going to study in KK only for one and a half year...
I should learn how to live without best friends who can talk any thing 'heart-to-heart'...
hehe..
really got some regret why don't i just leave all the things in KK and go study in HELP next year..

AND.....
Tomorrow... No!! Its today...
I'm going back my hometown, Lahad datu for a week..
A camp and a reunion dinner!!!

Yes! actually my friends,
I did join a camp few days ago...
i did lots of IMPOSSIBLE THINGS there... haha...
Tell you guys next time..
And... will also post all of photos here...
But not now... Because..
I havent charge my hp...
It was out of battery...
haha..

After the camp n dinner in lahad datu...
I'll post all of photos here!!

Lastly..
Merry Christmas!!!

p.s.:
-I can't wait for the reunion dinner!!!!!!!!!!!
-I want to see all the changes of you guys!!!
-I hope my sick will recover IMMEDIATELY!!
If not... I must a hardship for me in the camp... URGH..

No comments:

Post a Comment