Saturday, December 5, 2009

Orange Jips!!!




Great!
Becuase my mum not in KK...
So i got reason to join our 2010 orange jips' orientation party!!!
Thats great!!

It was really fun...
Nowadays those children are not like us when we are junior 1 already...
They are super active and naughty...
haha...
I still remember how Siung not to let them to "rampas" the balloon...
That is.......
Sit on the pail that used to put balloons and water...
haha...
That will be a memory, Siung...

And a friend...
He wanted to throw the water balloon on people...
But...
He didn't want to get wet!!!
haha...
Friend, please...
If you want to play... Please enjoy it!!!!

haha....
the most unfogettable one is Britney!!!!
She fetch me home today!!!
Finally girl... u fetched me...
haha....

hey.. ya... xeer...
I never been fetched by you ho....
Must find a time ya... haha..

And the last 'finally' is...
I know how to shout orange house slogan.. haha..
That is..

Orange House~来咯!
橙军霸天下
无人能比勇夺冠
橙队气势耀全场
jip jip jip jip jip rasa oren!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment