Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Die SOON


Yes.. I started my institute life..
well...
I thought i'll be more free in it...
BUT....
Its only "i think"...
When i started to record the time table...
I felt like shivering...
Wow!!
It is really hard enough...
And must be very tired in there...
Oh My God~
I felt that i fell into a deep drain....

tomorrow...
I'm going to start my LESSON..(coz yesterday and today are orientation days)

I already felt like stress..
coz...
1st lesson-physics
2nd-chem
3rd-pure maths
4th-statistics
5th-chem tutorial class...
(when i was in ttss, i really hate to go through these lessons... But i've no choice at there~AARHHHHH!!!)

And... If got lab.......
My daily lessons will end on 4pm...(hate it!!)

OMG!!!! It seems like secondary school life!!!!
We need to wear school uniform...
need to bring lots of books to school...
And... I follow the SHUTTLE BUS!!!!!
so... wow... Just start another secondary school life only...

ok... its okay...
It going to be end soon...
Just one and a half year...

Stephy,
Try your the best!!!
You have to get 3 or 4 A's for it!!!!

p.s.: I'm going to learn driving this Sunday!!!!
I hate the books!!! Just 4 books... but... already heavy like 10 kg!!!!
Yea... I did pure Maths Chap 3 just now... Its not really hard... Keep it up, Stephy~

No comments:

Post a Comment