Saturday, January 9, 2010

Like what you do.. But not to do what you like..


A great and tired Saturday..
Attended a Workshop today..
Its call MIND MAPPING WORKSHOP

erm... so far... The whole workshop i just heard 2 sentences by HEART..
That is 'Like what you do.. But not to do what you like..'

Yes!!! i definitely like these words...
I have to like what the decision i made...
Any decision... Although i don't like the decision..

After that, The Seniors made a Survival Race for us...
Seniors, You guys made a great and success game for us!!!
Thanks!!

I went Tzu Chi's blessing night just now..
Yes.. I almost cried at there...
But i tried to control my tears..
haha..
Tonight..
I did some decision..
But don't know i can do it or not..
I'll try my best..

That is... I have to study hard... and try to become a doctor..
If can..
I want to become a volunteer to all country and help them...

But... That is just an unstable decision..
Actually i already have a way for my studies...
I just don't want to tell others and i always keep it in my heart...
so now... i got a new decision..
I think i'm going to change a little bit of my way to go...
let me think about it...................................
(for weeks? for months? or for a year.....)

p.s.: -I'm going to my driving's law lesson tomorrow!!!!!
-I have to study hard.... cz.. A level's studies... really hard enough!!!
-I went TTSS to visit the JIPS today!!! Jips!! You guys are the best!!
Championship!!!!!! We are coming!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment