Monday, June 7, 2010

12.40pm

Now... i'm still in my college..
Actually i wanted to go library with my friends but..
there is a meeting there...
So, they close it!!!

well..
I'm now going to continue the story~
Last post i told you guys the girl asking me
"DOES THE GUY HAVE A GIRL FRIEND?"
So now, my answer for that BIG QUESTION is "No, Why?"
I think you guys know what she going to answer me..

so, Started from that day,
i always notice the girl in my class.
she seems like doing very hard..
She can't even talk to him like a friend because they two totally don't talk to each other before.
And..
She just always sat near to him and started to look at him when she was free..

Well,
as a friend,
I felt she is really hard and a bit pity.
both sides are my friends.
What can i do?

I better don't do anything and just tell her some information about him..

*to be continue~

No comments:

Post a Comment