Thursday, June 3, 2010

Confused


I am just wanted to say something that has kept in my heart for a long time..

i was just thinking about..
i got a friend, she likes to chit chat with friends..
Once you chat with her, she will treat you well if she has a good mood and also the friend is still fresh for her..
but once she doesn't have a mood to talk to you..
she'll ignore you.. again and again..
if she has a fresh friend, she will start to find him or her for chatting.. and until she feel that is not interesting anymore, she'll start to ignore you..
but once the FRESH friend always find her once a long time, she'll start to think about that person, i mean the FRESH friend..
so, here.. that's the problem..
SHOULD THE GIRL FIND THE PERSON??
*i don't know how to answer this question as well~

right~ this week i got a quite small 'secret' keep in my heart...

If I tell, that is not a secret anymore..

so I'll just going to describe a little bit.. a Girl~
The girl likes a guy..
and she's going to leave our school on the coming next two weeks.

The guy is a quite best friend for me.
He is not talkative, quiet, i think quite HANDSOME, and clever as well..

That day, the girl suddenly came to me..
and said.. I GOT SOMETHING TO ASK YOU~~
oh well, actually i got nothing to talk to the girl always because we never chit chat with each other before..
the question she asked really scare me..
i.e. DOES THE GUY HAVE A GIRL FRIEND?
*to be continue.....

well..
i have to continue my studies now..
*I was really concentrate in my studies just now..but i just thought a lot of those unimportant thing.. i'll concentrate later.. ^^

Good luck for my chemistry test tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment