Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My whole new world!!


4/1/2011
The date I return to single!!!!
The date james go to Singapore!!
5/1/2011
Britney leaving kk and went to Brighton.

haha~! Sounds bad right?
actually I'm great now!!

SAD?
yes! But just for a day.. after that i keep all the things he gave in to a box..
and put it in my drawer.. and, I WON'T THROW ANYTHING.. haha!
and yes! again.. Britney went to Brighton and i can't see her for year....

HAPPINESS?
YUPP!!!!!!!!!!!
I met all my old friends because of britney!! thanks babe! haha!
and and..
I went to swim, sauna and jogging on weekends
AND went to party with my old friends on 5/1/2011.
hahahahahahahaha!!

And And, i got a 'brand' new friend now.. LOL..
He is nice and great!! haha.
Can't believe ya..

and YES!!!!! My happiness more than sadness..
So! great.. thank you for breaking up with me!!
i got my friends back in 1 day only.. HAHAHAHA!!

And, sorry my dear friends.. I've been long time didn't post anything.. <3

4 comments:

  1. ahahah!! and i finally saw him today~~ looks nice together~ hahahhaa XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. He look great right? But don't think too much.. Haha.. He will be my friends forever.. Haha

    ReplyDelete