Thursday, January 20, 2011

My weak heart..

Now i realize..
Why those people said They got heart pain after break up..
Its real!
really pain one..
These days happened too many things..
Till now.. My heart already weak enough..
Very easy to get hurt..
My friend just wanna kidding with me and acted like very angry..
He said " throw away your phone la.. I don't want to send you again.. i dont want to chat with you liao.. sheesh.."
Only like that..
I was already shivering.. Wanna to cry..
Friends you guys really can't believe how weak am i now..

Now i realize.. be strong is not that easy..
but I'll be strong always..

Thanks my friend, Irene, Lokie, Ning, Xeer, Bryan caring me..
thank you very much.. you guys gave me support and great encouragement..

2 comments:

  1. be strong, the night is darkest before dawn. u will be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... today would be better.. =)

    ReplyDelete