Saturday, February 5, 2011

Easy come easy go

everything does not come with a reason..
This my friend's slogan.. Just suddenly wanna to post it here..
haha!

Happy chinese new year, friends.
this chinese new year is the busiest chinese new year i ever have..
haha!
I have to go lots of place to play and have fun..
totally forget who i dont like and what i hate the most..
thats great.. isn't it?

this chinese new year, all my friends came back and we went out..
still remember i got 2 best friends are couple?
the 1st time, i dont get use to it they are together..
they two most of the time stick together and left me out... talk everything themselves..
can you imagine? we 3 are best friends, after that they two become couple and i left out from their conversation..
I was soo sad.. well.. i'll try to get use to it..

now.. I'm still curious.. Why my life got soo many thing to challenge and everything are those sudden sudden one???
Everything comes sudden and WITHOUT a reason..
What happen to my life?
I think i should learn what is EASY COME EASY GO..

This is a totally new year now..
i think, just i think..
I can start over my life again and stop those stupid challenge thing..

Oh ya.. you guys know what a 'jie jie' which didn't see me for a long time told me?
YOU FAT ALREADY!! LOL..
okay!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna keep it back!! haha..

OKOK! now is chinese new year.. dont keep typing those weird and sad thing..
haha!
wish all of you guys enjoy your chinese new year ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment