Wednesday, February 9, 2011

~Another dramatic story~

Just happened.. another story.
Dramatic story..
I wonder why, the guys always want to give promises, reasons when they broke up with you?
Same as mine..
I trusted all the promises he made, but?
after few months?
will i have a same situation as my dearest best friend?
should i trust boys?
No! i SHOULD NOT.
i never trust whatever he said after he broke up with me.
Thats the point.
So, i'll never will let him hurt again any parts of mine.

My friend said,
no promise is promise except the promise that your parents made since you were born.
Yes! we have to be strong and never trust whatever the promise the guy gave.

And now, my life is so nice.. i let this people, (my ex boyfriend) totally disappear in my life..
whatever he do? whatever he talk and even he stand in front of me i also don't care at all..
May be you can say me too "small gas" or what. But! i think this is the best way to do.. never care a people that now i'm hate the most and no need to see him as well. Now i really used what my best friend taught me before, its SKIP!!!!!! haha.
yea! Skip him!!!! good way!

You know what my friend asked?
Can't you just friend back with him? I just straight away reply him NO WAY! and after few chatting, i felt that i really hate him. Sorry, can't friend back at all now.. the time i invite 'you' was the last time. I think.. hmm.. if you said nicely to me may be i will not hate you hate till like this.. But you just very simple and very 'fu yan' one. So now, THE END!

thats weird.. i felt happy that i hate him. LOL.

i wanna to type something nice at here actually, but then this is the only place i can type out all my feelings.
So, please forgive me if you guys feel annoying when reading my post..
My life will be nice after this. something nice coming up! haha

Yay! nice days~! I'm coming~~~ haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment