Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The last day of outing~!

Today gonna be my last day of outing in this month!!
Oh my gosh.. its sounds sad right?!
But its good for me..
I've been long time didn't stay at home a whole day.. Almost every week also got at least 2 or 3 outing. and i didnt do revision for weeks.. AHH!!!
I went out with my friends, and had a great time.
I can laugh and laugh and laugh till wanna vomit (but didnt! haha).. and stomach ache!
hahahahaha~!

my valentine day went out with my 4 dearest friend.
My old friends are really nice.. I love them..
Whenever we out we can talk a lot till laugh none stop, did thing funny, obviously and let people keep looking at us like looking at MONKEYS.
haha~!

E lik told us his historical thing, what he did when he was in primary school..
hahahahaha~! only those thing, we can laugh very loud when he told us in sushi king, Citymall.
tell you guys a classical joke, from e lik..
大牛比较懒, please read from the back to the front word.
haha~! enjoyed?

I love my old friends as well, wherever we go or eat, there's no money problem, transport or time problem.. although we always went out on random days and called friends out in last minute, but we enjoyed. We love it!!!!!!..

last night, i saw my little pink panther, which is my phone hanger, LOST ITS LEG!!!!!
Oh my gosh~! i bought it for rm 20 man.. NOT THE MONEY PROBLEM, IT IS THE THING I LOVE THE MOST!!!!!!!! I'm going to fix it myself~! yea... DIY! perfect~!

Yea friends, I'm going to a party again tonight, farewell party.. My life is so amazing right?!
Thats all.. after reading this post become happy? yea! happy!!!! haha~! i did what i promise you all right?! I will continuously post something nice here.. No sad story~!

p.s. friends, be happy too! Love ya~!

No comments:

Post a Comment