Thursday, March 10, 2011

My study weeks...

These weeks.. i love to do something alone.. ==
Thats bad.. but let myself to become more independent..
today my phone..... super quite.. like my phone in the REAL SILENT MODE!
you know why?
B'cause i started to not reply people's message..
Very bad right? I dont want to be like that..
BUT... BUT... my this damn new touch screen phone soooo HARD to sms.
even only CALLS... i also will press wrong button...
My gosh... haih!

may be this is a good news for me..
I'm going to study study study.... ^^
HMM... I like to listen to music recently..
Even those old song...
haha~!

Today's i got classmate also call james..
his car break down.. very weird right i mention him at here?
You know why?
B'cause he fetch christopher every day.....
hahahahaa~!
I don't know why... the car which fetch christopher always broke down..
As Irene said... 'SO HOK!'
ahahaha!
i got 3 months didn't fetch christopher...
and this 3 months... i only got once my car broke down.. just because the tyre problem..
SEE!!! saw the difference?
haha.. if james car break down again.. I'm going to tell him this.. LOL!

yea.. my today very nice... I love my life.. haha~!
always play with friends.. I LOVE IT!!!!
people thought.. i'll be sad or what... SORRY LA! I'm still super duper happy...
Now i regret...
I regret to be with him last time..
Know why? cos i got a not that good results to apply dentistry.. DAMN! I'm going to study well well and get into dental school!!!!!!!!!

Last saturday i went to Promenade hotel for interview...
haih.. i think i'm going to fail it.. But!!!! it depends... haha! on my exam results.. so!! i'm going to study well well!!!!!!
and that interview was too sudden for me.. I got not enough time to prepare..
So, well.. I'm going to do better when IMU's interview!!

yea. friends, I'm going to rest now and tonight~ I'm going to have fun again with me gang of friend!!! yay!!! I LOVE MY LIFE~
p.s. be happy always ya friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment