Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Long holidays..

okay well... i never got holidays more than 3 days since i had finish my primary school.
this time... i got 2 months.... its 2 MONTHS!!!! please...
2months!!! how to overcome it? will i miss this kind of life again after i go study?
May be will or will not... sure i will... now... i started to miss back my high school life... the life for 5 years that i never had holidays more than 3 days... of course except the end of each year, i think i got one week every year... b'cause i got camps, and lots of orchestra stuffs to do...
the 1st time i feel that i'm so wasted at home... my mummy dont even scold me for study those... just... just... sometimes ask me to do some housework... thats all... haha... i wish to have this kind of life when i was doing exams... but surely... not now!!!

Was watching tons of drama series, and i'm doing my English homework now... now? yes.. now!
see... see... i almost forget about i still got a pretty important exam is coming... 2 essays... I'm going to write 2 essays now... and i totally feel uncomfortable to hold a pen now.. can you imagine that? When you got long time didnt hold a pen... then now you hold back.. you can feel it... @@

Just now, was something funny up... Okay... well... well... I'm not going to tell them out... b'cause its kinda embarrassed actually.. haha!

hmm... to be continue.... for my recent news...
need to do my essays now... a description of graph and an argument of there should be the one international language that everyone agrees to learn and speak... i dont like essays... @@

goodnight to everyone 1st.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment