Monday, June 13, 2011

My greatest day...

Woke up at 9.30 am this morning, bath and waited xeer to come my house. Thought that she'll be on time, how i know, she slept over!!! HAHA! CAN'T IMAGINE that right? this kind of case... shouldn't be happen on her isn't it? then she stayed at my house for a while... showing her some nice stuff and keep talk to her... i got really a long time didn't talk to her face to face actually... just always used call... after that we went to eat something nice... BAN MIAN!!! we wanted to go to one of the ban mian shop in damai(i forget what the shop name already XP) but it closed.. so we went to 'cha gi diam'... well... as long as we ate ban mian then okay already... cos that's what she was craving for... HAHA! XD

In the afternoon... we watched Fast 5 at my house... and was keep eating snacks... with her... sure we two will keep eating... cos she that... we can call her SNACK QUEEN! hahahhaa... she better dont view my blog.. will get scolded later.. XD btw... she really ate a lot... almost every kind of biscuits, keropok, chocolates, she tried... omg right? my house now got a lot of snacks cos my cousins just came back from Ipoh and bought lots of biscuits, i bought keropoks too! XP

Till half of the movie, we two went out and she was pei-ing me set my hair... she was soo pity... sat there and played her Ipod for an hour long... @@ after went home then straight away make up... no time to take photo with her then she went home...

tonight, its the greatest night for me... i love my dress, heels, and of course! my friends... and friends are always the good ones. I'm so happy that tonight i'm with all my friends.but not with a date. <3 so relax and doing myself all day long... not like last time... i wasn't regret... but after i experienced... i prefer this time... wow! i can laugh loud loud... dont care whoever i dont really want to see... haha! btw... i really didn't see her... just that irene mentioned me about her, then i remember... and and, i didnt wear my spec... so i can't see clear... all in my eyes are only my dearest friends... <3 and i love the most its the time we gathered up and talked about the truth between our friends at Starbucks... the 1st time... we were soo true to tell each other our truest thoughts... yes! we told each other about.... *secret XD gonna continue tomorrow during the trip...

and, Once, when i wanted to go out to take photo with irene, irene reminded me... he was outside... i told her, ' so what? he's there then there la... its not important at all!' people thought that i talked about this very 'xiao zhang' ... but... its true enough... really... so what... i even wanted to take a photo with him and say bye bye forever to him... HAHA!

anyways... i kinda regret didnt bring camera... i wanted to take photo with those i dont really close to them one... so that... i can... remember them next time... XP really scared to forget them in the future... we thought that we won't... but for me... that may be will happen on me... aih... anyways... this world still got a website call FACEBOOK! aha! but... do you think that it will last longer than friendster? so... remember to update yourself and add all the friends to another newer 'device' that can let us to contact each other then...

okay well... I'll upload some photos at here next time... for sure... not now... i need to wait my friends to upload... and YAY!!!! going to TRIP tomorrow!!!! that's what i love!!! friends... omg... i love you guys... nvr got a lover that can replace my friends anymore... and... p.s. I WON'T GOT A BOYFRIEND IN THIS YEAR! i dare to say it... boyfriend? there's no a such word in my dictionary yet...

and oh ya! my brother, bryan's birthday reaching... what i gonna do? aiks... planned! really need to thank him for supporting me for soo long... even these few days... he seems like not choi-ing me quite a lot... but still... remember the goods of the people, but not the bads! present, still need to be arrived. He's the best brother that i got in my life time... So at here, happy birthday to him 1st...

No comments:

Post a Comment