Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts


According to this song 'jar of hearts', hearts could be collected by jars. And by the way, loves too. We could collect the loves by the jars that we gave to the previous lover back and slowly transfer to a particular people. And at the same time, we don't care the particular people whether appreciates our loves. As long as we gave, hoping the particular people knows. :)

thought of this song, made me think about this.



p.s.
insomnia kills me.. i can't sleep, and thought of this song.. blah!
p.s.s.
my bio paper 5 tomorrow, i'm nervous with it? impossible. I'm still blogging here.. Blah! again.
p.s.s.s.
i got to sleep back now.. If not panda eyes on me, cannot concentrate well in exam.. Blah!!!
p.s.s.s.s.
tomorrow, mine, joanna's exam and bryan's test. good luck to we all... and GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment