Saturday, May 14, 2011

Exams started.


Exams started, but.. I'm still watching drama everyday...
Oh GOOD enough!!!!! I'll die faster.. @@
okay.. i'm killing myself by doing this actually.. haha!
by the way, I always pay it back at night, you know?
haha! my night time almost spent in my study room for hours, like sa po with the books.. HAHA!!

Anyways, i'm still doing good... not dying yet..
And I'm getting weird these days.. may be talked too less..
talked like keep answering people's question with nonsense, till my mum cannot tahan me at home.. and asked me to shut up, better dont talk.. HAHA!
Okay well, my 'sick' would be better after exams, and hang out with friends EVERYDAY..wakakaka.
Sure i will.. but where's all my friends?
are you all coming back soon?

love ya friends. <3

p.s. good luck for my exams.. and joanna's... and bryan's.....

No comments:

Post a Comment