Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Frog in the shallow well XD


Lets talk about something funny as my 'breakfast' of today. LOL!
Who? Peninsula people..
My gosh... i got two friends, one went to Peninsula, another one went to Taiwan.
Okay well, first of all, we look at what my friend posted...

Sorry to those who come from semenanjung, but hell!!!!
You noe what Questions the semenanjungs asked me???
1. So.... did you take a boat from Sabah to Semenanjung?
(Damn... we have aeroplanes.. we have direct flight to Taiwan. =.=)
2. Urmm... so how long is the boat ride???
(never tried that before.. maybe you should.. =.=||)
3. You're from Sarawak right???
(they can never differentiate Sabah and Sarawak.. =.= =.= =.=
i think they fail their geography and history.. but dang~~~ it's the top 1 who asked me..)

So to be LC to them.
Sem ppl: You've never been to KL???? How is that possible?!??!?!?!
Borneo ppl: Urmm~~~ i've never been to Kl but i've been to Singapore, Hong Kong, Europe, America.........
Sem ppl: So... you ride a boat from borneo to here???
Borneo ppl: I never knew there were boat rides available. Cuz all the places i've been to before I always travel by plane.
Borneo ppl: WHAT!!?!? you go by car from Singapore to KL!?!?!?!? I fly from Singapore directly to KLIA!

=P Sorry if I imsulted anyone... if u're just tell me. I'll delete it..
But it means no harm, just a joke! ^^

And, both of my friends told, these words are from Top 1 from peninsula went to Taiwan, and one of the Top 10 in KL. Top student ohh... @@
friends, no offence yea.. just wanted to tell you guys as joke^^

p.s. my exams started tomorrow!!!!!!!!! AHH!!! must must must study well well!!!!!! A for Chemistry!

No comments:

Post a Comment