Monday, May 2, 2011

Nice post

Its from my friend's blog, Elaine.

I saw this and I just wanted to share, the funny situations.
Throw away any of your worries and stress, look at this^^
Situation 1

A: We're having a test tomorrow

B: You should study

A: But I'm really tired, I just got back from school. Maybe I should take a nap.

B: Yeah you will be energetic after sleeping then you can study.

A: Okay I shall go to bed then.

[After a long nap]

A: Ah! I don't think I have enough time, I should studied before I sleep.

B: See, I told you



Situation 2

A: Oh my gosh, I lost my phone!

B: Where did you put?

A: On the table!

B: Who ask you to put there.


Situation 3

A: Man I'm starving

B: Yeah me too

A: I have no idea where to have eat, any suggestions?

B: Don't know

A: Hmm... Upperstar?

B: Yeee no

A: McD?

B: Ugh... No

A: Old Town?

B: Nah

A: Then where?

B: Don't know, up to you la



Nice post? yea! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment