Monday, May 2, 2011

I'll miss you again...

Should I?
I have been trusted you and missed you for so long time, what did i get? Lies? sadness?
friend, i treated you so true? didn't I?

I was thinking this for hours, i still cannot get the answer. I don't know what am I pretending. Last time if i meet this kind of friend i will never talk to him or her.. but now.. how? i really don't know how.. I keep think everything positively.. let myself don't think about it deeply.

May be he treated everyone like that?
May be he wanted to being unfriend with me? but no, he didn't. when i asked him about that, he still reply, thats mean he still care about friendship?
May be that's he? he is real?

no answer.. ever..

so, should I? treat him good as usual?
should i?
Should I?
SHOULD I?

No comments:

Post a Comment